Crinklz Astronaut Adult Diapers
Available for shipping or pickup
Blast off into space with the Crinklz crew! Who would not want to float among the stars?
Crinklz diapers are one of the highest absorbing printed diapers today. In an independent test in April 2020, Crinklz diapers outperformed all other reviewed diapers across all categories.
Crinklz diapers are made in the European Union, not in the People's Republic of China (PRC), like most other ABDL diapers on the market. Since they are registered as medical devices, all components of Crinklz diapers have to comply with strict regulations, such as the European Union Medical Device Regulation and US regulations like California Proposition 65.
Adorable design by furry artist, Marci McAdam.
- designed for maximum absorbency
- unique lateral stretch factor in plastic film
- large, dye-free absorbent core (Acquisition and Distribution Layer)
- super cute all over print
- big tape tabs
- elastic waistbands in the front and in the back
- extra high standing leg cuffs (ca. 5,5 cm / 2.16 in) to accommodate diaper doublers
- ink wetness indicator
- odor protection
- latex free
- certified as medical devices
- made in the European Union
- ABDL-owned and operated
Tech info for Medium:
- Fits a waist of 75-110 cm / 29-43 in.
- Absorbency in accordance with ISO 11948-1: 4394 g / 148.5 fl oz
- Diaper weight: ca. 210 g / 7.4 oz
- Diaper dimensions: 83 (L) x 64 (W) cm / 33 (L) x 25 (W) in
- EAN: 4260440330242
- Carton size: ca. 71x39x27 cm, 14,3 kg / 28x11.4x10.6 in, 31.5 lbs
Tech info for Large:
- Fits a waist of 110-150 cm / 43-59 in.
- Absorbency in accordance with ISO 11948-1: 5128 g / 173.4 fl oz
- Diaper weight: ca. 230 g / 8.1 oz
- Diaper dimensions: 99 (L) x 79 (W) cm / 39 (L) x 31 (W) in
- EAN: 4260440330266
- Carton size: ca. 72x39x30 cm, 15,4 kg / 28.3x15.4x11.8 in, 34 lbs
Each polybag comes with 15 diapers, machine compacted into the bag to give the customer the most value.
Crinklz is also available in Original & Aquanaut designs.
TAKE HEED: Use of baby oil, lotions or similar products can cause problems with the breakdown of glues and ink across all diaper brands, so use with caution. The Littles’ Store does not cover damages resulting from these products. Ye be warned.